Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sugar Cookies - Yum-O!




Well, it was a multi-day process, but Noah and I finally finished our sugar cookies! On Monday evening we made the dough. Noah had a blast using the mixer! We ran out of time, so the rolling and the baking had to wait. We didn't get to it last night, so we finally finished tonight. It was so fun watching Noah cut out the shapes with the cookie cutters! His favorite was the BIG gingerbread man! He thought it was so neat that it made a face! My favorite part was watching him frost them! He was COVERED with frosting when he was finished! (so is my kitchen!)
The cookies turned out so yummy! Thank you, Susan, for such a yummy recipe! I don't know if we'll have any left to leave out for Santa! We might have to make more...luckily, I saved some dough just in case!! :)
This is a Christmas tradition that I fully intend to continue! It was super fun and delicious!! I can only imagine how big the mess will be when Cooper gets in on the fun too!!


No comments: