Monday, December 3, 2007

Ahhh....the spa....






What a relaxing weekend! I spent 4 hours at the Tuscan Spa on Sunday!! It was awesome! I had a facial, massage and a mani/pedi. I would LOVE to do it again! It is a really nice place. They have only been open a month so everything is still fresh & new. They have THE BEST pedicure chairs! They have heat & massage on them! I want to replace Mike's recliner with one!!




Noah had a blast decorating Christmas ornaments this weekend. He got to paint and glue! He made several beautiful ornaments that will hang on our tree. We even stamped and embossed some with Cooper's feet! They turned out great!!


Cooper is growing so fast! He is 4 months old now. He is quite the chatterbox! He loves to kick and bat at his toys. I love to watch him play. He is easily distracted by hands as you will see in the video - it's so funny!







Poor Mike...Denver lost again. That's all I'll say about that!



No comments: