Friday, January 4, 2008

So much to catch up on!

Holy Cow! I have so much to catch you up on since my last post! I've included lots of pictures for you too!

The Sunday before Christmas I took Noah on the Polar Express (well, the Thunder Mountain Railroad version anyway!). He had a blast! My mom & I took Noah and met up with some friends and their daughter, Liesa. The train went from Horseshoe Bend to Montour, aka - Santa's Village, North Pole. The train ride was fun. Noah got to see Santa on the train and then got to sit on his lap when we got to Santa's Village.



Christmas was so much fun this year! On Christmas Eve, we went to my parents house to spend the evening with them, my siblings and their families. Noah had a blast playing with his cousins, Dylan and Mya. Of course, his favorite part of the evening was opening his presents! Cooper didn't really care so much about that! ;) Both boys got new Christmas pj's and Noah also got new slippers...they are Donkey from Shrek!

Santa was a little busy the week leading up to Christmas....he only found out a week before Christmas that Noah wanted a "toy stove"! Poor Santa, he thought he was done with all his shopping for Noah! Luckily, he's a softy and was able to locate the desired stove at Toys R Us! ;) Santa even surprised me with a new laptop for school! Santa is a pretty good guy! :) Since Thanksgiving went well, I decided to try my hand at Christmas dinner. It turned out great. We had my family and some friends over then went to Mike's parents. Where we, of course, ate again! :) It was great to see everyone. We even got to meet BJ's finance. She seems really nice...from what I could gather from the few words I heard her say! :) I still can't believe he is getting married! He is so young!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR! We celebrated by doing a whole lot of nothing! :) They boys and I fell asleep. I did wake up at about 5 til so I could watch the ball drop. Then I went to bed!! Cooper turned 5 months on the 2nd, so New Year's day I took him to get his pictures taken. They turned out so cute!! I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is such a happy baby. He is all smiles most of the time!


Well, that should catch you up! I'll try to stay on top of this a little better now that the holidays are over! Happy New Year everyone!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Boys are so very cute!!