Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You Krazy Coupon Lady!


I was home sick the other day and saw "The Krazy Coupon Lady" on KTVB. She was showing how she purchased a bunch of groceries for like $7 using coupons. So, I decided that with the economy the way it is & Mike having to take a pay cut, I would start couponing. (Couponing: [koo-pon-ing, Kyoo-] (v.) the practice of redeeming discount coupons in order to save money.) It is c.r.a.z.y. how much of a learning curve there is if you really want to coupon. I have been reading tons of blogs and trying to nail down the lingo. Today I checked the Kraxy Coupon Lady blog http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com and saw a post for this hula umbrella at Rite-Aid and how to get it FREE! Well almost free... I jetted to Rite-Aid and lunch and scored my 1st crazy coupon deal. I paid...are you ready for this....29 cents!!! Basically, I paid tax!!! I was SUPER excited!! The theme for Janele & Josh's combo bachelor/bachelorette party is a luau, so this umbrella is going to be perfect!!
I am so excited! I can't wait to get the hang of this whole couponing thing and get my pantry & freezer stocked! Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!!!

No comments: