Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bridal Shower

Saturday was my sister Janele's bridal shower.

I wanted her to have a wonderful experience, so I took two days off work to prep. The original plan was to have the party in my backyard...mother nature did not cooperate, so due to rain we moved the party inside. (Thank goodness we have a big family room!)
The party was wonderful! We had lots of yummy food, good drinks and good friends! A big thank you to those wonderful helpers who came early to help me get set-up! I could not have pulled it all together without you! Chelsea did a fantastic job on the cakes...they were so pretty I didn't want to cut them! I did of course because I do so love cake!! :-)






We played some fun games and and the weather even cleared up enough later for an outside photo!


I hope Janele had a wonderful time. Next up, the bachelorette luau! :)

1 comment:

Jami said...

Those cakes are beautiful!!! My creations never turn out that pretty...I got a good laugh at you not wanting to cut into them though...Mandy, not wanting to cut a cake :-)