Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July weekend! We go to the Tierney's 4th of July Extravaganza every year. Mike was in a softball tournament in Cascade, so it was just the boys and I. Noah couldn't wait for the water slide! Uncle Robert has one every year and this year was the biggest yet! The second we arrived Noah changed into his swim trunks and headed straight to the slide!


There was also a bounce house for the little guys - Cooper couldn't get enough!!



I did get them to sit still just long enough to snap this cute photo
...only because I was holding their cupcakes hostage!!



When it was time for fireworks we headed out front and got our front row seats...it was short lived. Cooper HATED the fireworks! He clung to me like a spider monkey and covered his ears with my hands! He cried and cried! Needless to say, Noah had a great time watching the fireworks with Aunt Kendall and Cooper and I played in the house! Maybe next year...

No comments: