Friday, October 5, 2007

What a week! We have jammed lots of stuff in this week! Monday we had Cooper's 2 month pictures taken. I can't believe he is already 2 months old! We went to Target for the photos - they did a nice job. I hate not getting them right away like at KK, but they were a lot cheaper. As soon as I am back to work I'm pretty sure I'll head back to KK - I hate waiting!! :) Wednesday was Cooper's 2 month check-up. He is weighing in at a healthy 11 lbs 10 oz! He is doing great! He did not enjoy the shots though!
Wednesday was also Mike's birthday - I won't mention the age...cough...41...cough... I was caught a cold this day as well, so we didn't really do anything. Noah & Cooper got him a round of golf and Noah picked out a new golf ball for him to use. He has wanted to play with it ever since! ;)
Ok - so Thursday we did nothing. I felt crummy because of my cold & Cooper was pretty grumpy from his shots. And by nothing - I mean nothing! I didn't even get out of my pj's!
Today was Noah's parent teacher conference at the children's center. He is doing great! After the meeting we stopped by the office to check in. Noah was very excited to go in. He hasn't been in a while & asks me almost every day when he can see my work.
Only two weeks left of maternity leave. I am really sad, but less anxious to go back than when I had Noah. My mom is a little more anxious this time since she will be watching Cooper full time until spring semester when I can get him into BSU.
That's it for now! :)

No comments: