Sunday, October 14, 2007

Only one week left...






Sadly, I am down to my last week of maternity leave and I have a terrible cold. I sound like a total dude. What a fun way to spend my last week at home!


I am really sad to leave my boys. It has been so wonderful spending this time with them. Cooper is changing so much every day. He is starting to smile and giggle so much more. I love those gummy smiles! Noah got his teeth so early, that the gummy smiles didn't last very long.


I have loved spending the extra time with Noah too. He loves going to "BS School" but I love having him home on Tuesday & Thursday. We went to Linder Farm pumpkin patch on Monday with my mom, my sister, my brother and my niece, Mya. Noah and Mya had a blast! Cooper was not as happy to be there. He was mad that I woke him up to put him in the snuggly and then didn't feed him! Noah ran all over the field looking for his pumpkin. Mya preferred to have my brother carry her! After finding the perfect pumpkins, the kids played on the inflatable toys and went for a ride in the cow train. Noah's perfect pumpkin only made it about 5 minutes after we got home - unfortunately, it didn't survive the throw to the family room floor! Needless to say, we will be stopping by Reggie's Veggies to get another one!
Well, that's all for now. I'm off to my cough drops & tissue! :)


No comments: