Friday, October 26, 2007

First Week Back





Well, I survived my first week back from maternity leave. I'm pretty sure that Monday was the longest day in recorded history. (well...maybe tied with the first day I went back t work after Noah was born!) I walked in to a cubicle filled floor to ceiling with balloons! It was FULL! It took about 30 minutes to pop them all with a pin before I could find my desk! It was a very fun welcome back! :)


Cooper is still adjusting to his new schedule. He has taken to the bottle, but is not so sure about napping in his pack n play at Grammy's. He does nap pretty well on her sofa though! I have really missed spending all day with him. As soon as I get home I scoop him up and we snuggle most of the night. My lap is pretty full with both him & Noah cuddling!


All in all, it has not been too bad of a first week back. Of course, it's not over yet - I have to work my first Saturday back! Luckily, it is only for about an hour or so. Today was the first commencement committee meeting. Cooper was our special guest! He slept through part of it and then got a little grumpy while he pooped! Everyone was excited to see him. Last time they saw me, Cooper was still enclosed! ;)


Noah is going to his best friend Kate's birthday party tomorrow. It is a costume optional party. I think I'll send him in his Tigger costume just to get an extra wear out of it! I still have to adjust Noah's old Pooh costume so it will fit Cooper. I am thinking I just might safety pin it for a couple of pictures and call it good!


No comments: