Saturday, November 21, 2009

Road Trip!

Yesterday was the Boise State v. Utah State football game. Some of my co-workers thought we should take a road trip to Logan to watch the game. We headed out yesterday afternoon. It was super fun to see all the other Bronco fans heading down! Every time we stopped we ran into other fans. We chatted like old friends!
We had GREAT seats at the game! The weather was great too - no wind! Of course, we were dressed in LOTS of layers and had hand and toe warmers!


Mike, me, Kim, Jami and Jason getting ready to head to the game.


Mike and I at the game.


Kim, Kim and I at the game.
We have already planned our next road trip! We are heading to Reno next year!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hooray for our Broncos and an excuse for a road trip. I seriously think we need to plan a little trip to Portland sometime soon... :-)