Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Fun

Well, after my black friday shopping experience, I needed something to get me in a jolly Christmas mood. Mike and I met up with his boss Teri, her boyfriend Alan and their kids at the Festival of Trees. We had a great time. The boys LOVED the Big Bird tree!


They got to sit with Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Cooper was super excited to see Santa until I tried to put him on his lap! He sat next to him as long as Noah was there too. :)


On Saturday, Noah and I went to decorate gingerbread houses with Kimberly at her moms house. I was so happy she invited us again this year. Noah had a blast! He ate lots of candy!! He did a great job on the house. He designed it almost all himself!




Kim and her sister Beki made super cute houses too. Beki's was a log cabin complete with sledding hill! Adorable! Thanks Kim for inviting us again! Now I am in the Christmas spirit and ready to put up the tree!!!

No comments: