Saturday, October 17, 2009

Monkey Bizness...

Today was my niece Mya's birthday party at Monkey Bizness. My boys LOVE Monkey Bizness. They get to run and jump and generally be crazy...like all boys should! The giant slide is always a big draw for Noah...he's such an adrenaline junkie!

Cooper is too small to hit the slide by himself, but lucky for him he has an awesome Uncle! My brother Jerad agreed to take him down the slide...
...then he passed the buck to me! I hate this slide - from the top it feels like a straight drop...I am not an adrenaline junkie! Somehow my Mom got talked into going down the slide. She took Noah down on her lap...they were laughing the whole way down! They both ended up with rug burns on their elbows. Noah refered to them as his "sideburns" the rest of the day!
Next Saturday will be Noah's 3rd B-day party in a row at Monkey Bizness...hope the excitement lasts!

No comments: