Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy day!

Yesterday was Mike's b-day....I'll leave out the year...;) We got up and went out to breakfast at IHop...the boys love going out to breakfast! I'm not sure that the whipped cream 1st thing in the morning was a good idea...the boys were wired!
It was my turn to be snack Mom at Noah's soccer game, so we headed to Target after breakfast. Noah has had a loose tooth for about a week or so. It has been hanging by a thread for the last couple of days. While we were in the checkout aisle, Cooper bonked Noah in the head and out came the tooth! Noah was VERY excited! There was a little blood so I was worried that Noah would flip out, but he didn't! What a big boy!
Since Noah's game was at 1 and that is nap time, Mike stayed home (where it was warm!) so Coop could Nap. Noah, my Mom & I braved the cold and headed to Heroes Park. It was freezing! I'm pretty sure that it dropped at least 10 degrees during the course of the game! We only had 4 players this game so the boys played a lot! Noah almost scored twice...both times a player on the other team finished the goal for him! Oops! I'm pretty sure that Noah is still counting those as his goals! As soon as the game was over we bolted to Moxie Java for some hot chocolate!
We decided to go get some lunch at Smokey Mtn...we should have gone somewhere else! There was only 1 waitress working! It took forever! The table next to us had 5 kids who were blowing up ballooms and letting the air squeal out. Needless to say, I had a pounding headache when we left!
After a cat nap and lots of advil, we were ready to watch the Bronco's take on the Aggies. It was an ugly game but we got a win! Whew!
What a busy day!

No comments: