Friday, February 22, 2008

Stuck in Boston...

Well, Kelli & I were supposed to fly out of Boston tonight and be landing in Boise right about now, but.....Mother Nature had other plans. We were snowed in! It has been snowing here ALL day! It is starting to lighten up now, but it is still snowing! I am praying that we are able to make it out tomorrow. I miss my family!!! I made arrangements for Noah to spend the night with Adam to compensate for me not being home. I hope it works! He is a mama's boy and he is missing me as much as I am missing him! This is the first time I have left Cooper and I am really missing him too!! I can't wait to snug them up! I have a feeling I may have to wake them up when I get home at 11 pm on Saturday!
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that I make it out!!

No comments: