Thursday, February 21, 2008

It has been a long time...

I have a lot to catch you all up on! (I am currently in Boston, so I will have to add some pictures when I get home) Where to start?? Well, Cooper is 6 months old now! He weighed in at 17 lbs 8 oz! He is eating rice cereal and green beans - he loves them! I am going to introduce peas when I get back. I can't wait to see his reaction...Noah had a full body shudder after his first bite of peas!! Cooper is rolling over now. He is a super happy baby!
Noah is doing great at BS School. His teacher introduced a new book called Cat Kong. Noah LOVES it! My mom bought it for him. He has heard it so many times he has memorized it! It is so adorable to hear him "read" it! I tried to videotape him reading it to Cooper, but he stopped as soon as he saw the videocamera.
Mike is still bowling when he can and playing basketball. He had his first softball meeting the other day - practice starts in a couple of weeks! I can't believe it is about to start already!!
I was officially accepted into the MPA program! So far, I am really enjoying the class. It has been difficult to get back into the swing of doing homework - especially with two little ones. I am trying to do as much as I can on my lunch breaks. Like I said earlier, I am currently in Boston for a commencement conference. So far, it has been pretty interesting. We haven't had a chance to go out and see Boston yet, but are hoping to get a chance tonight. Well, that's all for now! I'll add some pictures this weekend when I get back to Boise. I can't wait to see my boys! I miss all three of them so much!!!

No comments: