Monday, November 19, 2007

OUCH!



Well, it took 3 years and 5 months...longer than I expected actually...Noah got his first stitches today! He took a header into my mom's fireplace. He had to have 4 stitches above his right eye. Poor little guy - he cried and cried while they were doing the stitches. My mom thought they were just going to put a band-aid on it so I didn't go. I felt terrible once I found out that they had to do stitches. It broke my heart to hear how upset he was. But, before I could even get to my car after work, Noah had called and was excitedly recounting the events! He's pretty tough! I hope he doesn't have too bad of a scar. Of course, I will have to scrapbook his first stitches...I'm sure there will be more to come. After all, he is a Nelson!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ouch - that looks like it hurt! But in the top picture, Noah looks pretty proud of himself :-)