Saturday, September 1, 2007

Cooper is a month old!






Wow! I can't believe how fast time is going! Cooper is 4 weeks old already! He is a great baby. He has been sleeping for 5 hours at night! He even slept for 6 hours the other night!! Noah still adores him. He gives him TONS of kisses & can't walk past him without touching his head. My mom & I took Cooper to the mall yesterday to get his one month pictures taken. He slept through the entire session.
Noah is doing great at the children's center. His best friend Kate is in his class and they are loving spending so much time together. Noah is so excited to see her every day.
Last night was a terrible night. My dad had a mild heart attack. Cooper & I spent a few hours in the ICU waiting room last night with my mom & siblings. Thankfully, God was taking care of him, and Larry is doing great. He had a blockage about an inch long in his right coranary artery. They were able to remove the blockage and he is recovering well. Hopefully, he'll be able to go home tomorrow.
My goal is to try & update this blog at least once a week (Susan!), so be sure to check back often! :)


No comments: