Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy busy busy...





We have been keeping pretty busy these days.
Saturday was my nephew Dylan's birthday party at Boondocks. All I can say is - CRAZY! It was a zoo in there! I asked one of the employees if it was always that busy in there. She said that is always how Saturdays are. They had 38 birthday parties scheduled for that day!! Noah had a great time playing in Kiddie Cove after the pizza & cake. He didn't want to leave!
Noah spent Satuday night with his cousin Adam so that I could attend Susan's birthday dinner. Happy 40th Susan!! :) Pf Changs was super yummy!
I took the boys to the zoo on Tuesday. My mom went with us and we met my sister-in-law, Sharra, and cousins Dylan & Mya. The kids had a blast! (well, Cooper slept the entire time, but the other three had fun!) The animals were a close second to the giraffe slide! ;) Noah was very sad that the merri-go-round was not open. Luckily, we got out of there before the rain hit.

Cooper is doing great! He is still an excellent sleeper - he has had two nights where he slept for more than 7 hours!! He is averaging about 5 for the most part. I'm not sure how I lucked out and got such a mellow baby, but thank you!! He is growing like a weed getting bigger every day. He is making lots of new sounds and starting to really work his arms and legs.

Noah is doing great at the Children's Center. He is learning all sorts of new things - like what happens when you mix baking soda and vinegar! He LOVED that!!
Well, we're off to Grammy's to meet up with Aunt Jenny for another fun day!

No comments: