Saturday, January 3, 2009

So 5 months is a long time...

That's how long it has been since my last post - 5 months! So, lots of things have happened...I better get you caught up!
We did a minor remodel. We installed bamboo flooring in our living room, kitchen, hallway & master bedroom.
We had new carpet put in the family room and the other 3 bedrooms. We replaced the vinal in the bathrooms and had the whole house repainted.
We also totally redid the fireplace in the living room. It was ugly brick, so we covered it and had storage built in on either side.
I LOVE it! The 2 week project ended up taking over 2 months! There are still a few minor things to finish (touch-ups and such) but for the most part, it is done!

Cooper got his first haircut...he did not enjoy it! He cried the whole time!
Christmas: This holiday season was so much fun with both boys. Noah and I made sugar cookies again this year and my friend Kris & her girls came over to decorate theirs as well. It was really fun. Cooper just ate the cookies! :)





The boys got WAY too many presents! They had a great time though!


Well, that brings us up to now! Here they are 5 months later at 4 1/2 & 17 months...adorable - I know!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hooray! You took a minute to post :-) Adorable Christmas pics and love, love, love the new house. I saw it part way through the remodel, so can't wait till next week when I get to see the finished product!