Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photo Tag!

So my friend Kim has tagged me in the past, and sadly, I only had one person to tag from there. Luckily, she didn't tag the only other peeps I know! ;)

So here goes. This is a photo tag. You have to take photos of these 10 photos as they are right now. (not cleaned, scrubbed or primped in any way!)
1. The Fridge. Ewww...when was the last time I cleaned this thing out??!


2. The Closet. Obviously Mike came in and messed this up before I could get a picture... ;)


3. The Kitchen Sink. The items that would not fit in the already full and running dishwasher...


4. The Laundry Room. As I am leaving for vacation in a day this room is getting LOTS of use tonight!

5. Self-portrait. Dang...I am starting to look old!


6. My Favorite Room. My deck is my favorite room! I LOVE our deck! We eat dinner outside, turn the tv so we can see it from the deck & just relax.


7. Dream Vacation. At this point Coos Bay is my dream vacation! It has been forever since I have taken a vacay! I'll have to post a picture when I get back on Wednesday! :)

8. The Toilet. Not bad for a Tuesday with a 4 year old. (It gets scrubbed on the weekends)


9. What My Kids Are Doing Right Now. Awww....how cute are they??! :)


10. My Favorite Shoes. I LOVE these shoes! They are sassy (and a little sexy) and actually even comfortable. I have even full on run in these shoes! (I was late for a meeting).

I am supposed to tag 5 people, but since I don't know that many with blogs (sad) I tag my BFF Susan, Erin & Jeremy.

There you go! Your turn! :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for playing along! I thought about taking a pic of my deck too - aren't they great!?! And I love the shoes :-)