Monday, June 2, 2008

About time!

So I decided that I better update this thing before everyone stops reading it!! It has been quite a while since I have written anything, so let me give a quick recap....
  • Commencement is finally over! It was a lot of work, but was a great success!
  • I got an A in my class!! I am so excited that I successfully passed my first graduate course! Next semester I have 2 classes...I'm a little nervous to double my load, but I think I can do it if I stay organized.
  • Cooper started at the BSU Childrens Center on May 19th. We are so happy that we moved him there. The baby room is SOOOO much better. I love his teachers, Terri & Leslie. They were Noah's teachers last summer.
  • Noah completed a successful year in Becky & Katy's class. He learned to spell his name, can count to 20 (most of the time!) and can even recognize the letters in his name in order! He is doing so well! He started a new class for the summer. He was a little hesitant at first but has adjusted pretty fast.
  • Cooper turned 10 months today! He is so much fun! He is pulling himself up on everything these days! He says "Hi", "Dah-dee" and "khe-khe" (kitty). He LOVES the kitty! He gets super excited when he sees him! Poor Morph, he will put up with anything from Cooper & Noah just for the attention!
  • My last update is a sad one. My BFF Susan, who happens to be a member of my staff, announced her resignation today. She has accepted a postion at CWI. She lives in Caldwell and the price of gas is just killing her family. This new postition is WAY more money and it is in Nampa. I am really sad that I won't be working with her everyday. She is such a great friend and I am going to miss her. I know we will stay BFF's forever!

1 comment:

All About Us!! said...

I love your background!! AND, wanted you to know the last part of your update made me cry!! ;)

Susan (aka..your BFF)