Thursday, August 16, 2007

We have poop!

Tuesday night was quite a night for us...Noah FINALLY pooped on the potty!! He was just as excited as Mike & I were. I've never been so excited about poop before! Noah was so proud - he called grammy right away to tell her! I was just as excited - I called Susan right away! Now we just have to wait for him to wake up dry & we'll only have one in diapers!
Cooper is two weeks old today. He is still pretty mellow. Although he has developed a little bit of a grumpy side from about 10 - midnight. So sad for me! I would much rather be sleeping then! He just gets a little fussy and won't sleep. Then at about midnight, he zonks out for about a 4 hour stretch - that I love!!! It's amazing how good 4 hours in a row feels!
My mom & I took the boys to the mall today to get some pictures taken together (thanks again Kris for the gift certificate!) They turned out really cute. I will illegally scan them tomorrow for you to see...I'm too tired now. Good-night!

No comments: